<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22290491?origin\x3dhttp://fadedmem0riies-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

30.10.07;
Sorry for not posting this few days! I'm very busy uh! Plus my sister needs t use com for her audition! So sorry, this few days happened quite alot of things like going out with my sisters, birthday of Mr Huang Tian Fu! Haha, still got alot luhs, but I've forgotten. But, happy birthday t my kor, tianfu! Although my present was just a shirt, but still hopes he will like it luhs! My eoy results was bad! My overall failed although my english passed, I got 44.2% for my overall! So sad luhs. I was also transferred t N.A next year, Vivien & Yuanlin also! Hais, we all also hope next year we all can be in th same class! Haha, hope th teacher won't be dying in th first half year! Lols, I yesterday also extended my hair at Paya Lebar with Vivien. It was quite real & quite nicee.

This few days I also went t IRC t play pool with Yuanlin they all, & I've made 3 new friends! XueTing, WeiLing & HanPin. Th 3 of them was very cute & funny luhs! Nicee t know them too! Haha, I also hope I can have th time t post more in my blog! Takecare all! :D


{{ 2:30:00 PM -
The forever memories we have.






SeCRETS

Follow the notes upon the journey
At the first sight marks one's destiny
Upon the voyage come to an end
Return lies within hasty keys

Shout-outs!



The Lady

TohShiHui
Attached!
HillgroveSecondarySchool
officially14
SFL'loveees :D

Link-ed!

Friendster
Email: lurvin_you@hotmail.com
Blog views

Beloved Ones

My Hubby ! <3
My SFL girls :D
All my GANS (:

Cravings

Forever Love with him! :D
Sisters For Life! :D
Same class with him next year! (:
New Handphone!
Cardigans! :D
Skinnys! (:
Chanel Foundation, Dior bag
Mango Tee! <3

The Memories

October 2007
November 2007

The Escapes

Angelia
Shadow Wind
Vivien Laogonggg
ShiXian
Vevian

Credits

Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites